FAQ for North Atlanta Pediatrics & Family Care
We accept all mainstream healthcare insurances as well as allowing patients to
self-pays as well!
Included but not limited to:
- Care Source
- Peach State
- UnitedHealth care (UHC)
- Life Well Health Partner
Some of our most popular visits are listed below. As always, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
1. Newborn Visits (Wellness, monthly, and yearly) along with School/Physical Exams.
2. All Vaccines (including flu), Lab Testing and Lab Work, and Sports Physical
3. Radiology (X-Rays/Ultrasounds) In-House Radiology is also offered
4. Sick-child visits along with asthma, whooping cough, Immunization, Autism, Diabetes, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Abdominal, Fever, Bronchiolitis, Conjunctivitis, Tonsillitis, and Colds
5. Well-child care exams/EPSDT, Learning/developmental disabilities, Vision and Hearing Services, Sick child diagnosis and treatment, and X-ray services
6. Strep Throat, Cancer, Chronic conditions, Heart, Ear infections, Genitals, and Urinary Tract, Infections, Burns and Sports Injuries
7. School and Sports Physicals and Dietary/Nutrition guidance